View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 05:05 PM   #511
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Steph has single handedly changed the perception of the company.

Shane just comes up with stupid ideas in creative.
For argument’s sake, I will suggest that this is a little reductive. Vince and lots of executives have also been behind the WWE’s corporate change. Although, I will say that this change has probably been their smartest decision ever, and easily the best one they’ve made in the 21st century.

And with Shane I’m not sure it’s aptitude or ability so much as…Steph really, really wants it and he doesn’t care so much. Lots of people will say that he’s jealous or has tried and all that, but he did walk for a number of years to do his own thing. Regardless of how successful that was or wasn’t (and who knows how well Steph would do outside WWE either?), he still left that nest.

Steph has always been the better fit for the company, and the company has suited her. But for a while she was the sibling coming up with stupid ideas in creative too.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote