View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 02:06 PM   #554
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
No one's saying he wasnt a great entertainer. Just that a 50 something businessman should probably just go home and be a family man instead of entering a royal rumble.
I couldn’t remember who posted what I was responding to, but it turns out they were both yours, lol.

Quote:
Shane fucking sucks. Not sure why anyone would be excited to see him "wrestle".

Only appeal he's ever had was his willingness to jump off high places. Which is very unlikely to ever happen again given his age. Dude was gassed just walking to the ring. Think if he had done his signature shuffle he would have had a stroke right there.
Quote:
Is he though? He doesn't really have wrestling matches. He has garbage stunt shows. Anyone can guided through that kind of performance. He's had one actual wrestling match that I can remember. Yes it was good, but it was against AJ Styles, a guy who could probably carry wcw Powerplant wrestlers to a good match.
That assessment is just a bit much. You’re entitled to not like the guy, but I think he is obviously a bit better than that. Maybe you’re just being colorful to register a point?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote