View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 09:25 PM   #1157
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
Arifuretas CGI is way better in season 2. Season 1 was a huge mess because they had to basically hire an entire new team and redo the animation for the entire season at the very last second. Forget why they did that, but basically the budget had been blown on the first design and they were left with very little money for the redo and no time to work on it.
Not sure I'll make it that far. I have the same problem I did with Overlord in that the main character is massively overpowered, removing any stakes or tension. But at least that guy was likable. This dude is prick. And not in a fun charasmatic way. Hes just boring and unlikeable.

I think the premise has incredible potential. An inept, weak pussy gets stranded in a hellish dungeon, and against all odds develops the drive and the skills to survive. Except they blow through that entire journey in the first couple episodes. Hell, he already seems nigh invincible before the first episode is over. You could have stretched out his time in the labrynth for an enrire season. Such a waste.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote