View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 11:01 PM   #15126
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Yeah, thinking back maybe I was a bit harsh on it... I watched the first one right before the second one so maybe that clouded me a little. The first one has a lot of "heart". Second one has very little "heart" but some of the jokes are alright, and it is good to see the characters again (especially the L'il Rey/Cena interaction as you say)

You gave it a 6/10 and I’d give it a 2.5/4 so we’re pretty much in agreement that it’s a fine way to spend the time. I like John Cena. I never really watched him wrestle and I can say the same about Batista but Cena is picking projects that I can actually enjoy. I think getting his toe wet in comedy was the right way for him to get into Hollywood, he could realistically transition into drama if he has any interest. The guy can act, I think he is actually the best actor out of the wrestlers-turned actors. The Rock is fun, Batista is fun but John Cena is actually gifted as a performer in a way that makes me think he could be the top dog if he keeps his trajectory.

Cena man… I cannot say I saw him as a great actor but he has done so well I can’t even doubt him now.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote