View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 01:22 PM   #41
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Also don't ignore this:

Not ignoring a thing. Merely the absurdity of your issues being quashed and you just moving to "another issue".

Never stated you could warp back to the boss, it's not a Diablo town portal.

Provide me with your definition of "retreading" and I can ensure you get a sufficient answer. I believe we were discussing walking through the same paths more than once (i.e. warping to the beginning and having to walk through the dungeon again). No one stated that you had to "do a dungeon twice". However, my memory is flawed - a simple Google search can give you what you ask:

Quote:
  1. Palace of Darkness: You'll need to visit this dungeon twice. Once to rescue the maiden, and then again to defeat the boss, Helmasaur King, and obtain the pendant.
  2. Swamp Palace: After draining the water from the dungeon, you'll need to return to it later to collect the item, the Hookshot.
  3. Misery Mire: You initially enter Misery Mire to rescue the maiden, but you'll have to return to it later to defeat the boss, Vitreous, and retrieve the Crystal.
  4. Turtle Rock: Like Misery Mire, you visit Turtle Rock to rescue a maiden, but you must return to defeat the boss, Trinexx, and get the final Crystal.
  5. Ganon's Tower: You enter Ganon's Tower twice. First, you must navigate through it to reach the top, where you confront Agahnim. Afterward, you return to the tower for the final battle against Ganon.

It matters not what gets proven, you will move on to the next.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote