View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 07:04 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
***RATE THE GAME: WEEK 150!!!***

Woo-hoo! Another milestone reached! Not that long ago, I reached 20,000 posts (and I hope you enjoyed that little celebration) and now we're at the 150th edition of Rate the Game! Remember when this was supposed to be just 50 games? Pepperidge Farm remembers. I also remember that last week we dealt with Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire on the Nintendo 64. It's time to see if it falls into the Dark Side of our illustrious leaderboard. How does it stack up?

A 3.66 overall score puts Shadows of the Empire in pretty good company at the number 74 spot, but we do not bestow the rank of Master upon it. Maybe it needs a Special Edition with some dressed up effects with Lucas behind the project. Or...or not...

Well, with that idea no doubt making your head spin, let's move on to hopefully bigger and better things. It's time for our 150th game! How about it, bowl? How are we commemorating this milestone?

Alright, that's a good bowl. This week, it's time to go exploring the darkest recesses of gaming one more time as we head back to one of Konami's flagship franchises. The Belmont legacy makes its first foray into the 16-bit arena with this week's game: it's Super Castlevania 4! With the original game and Symphony of the Night already part of our list, how well does this one do in comparison? It's time to crack that whip and get rating as we look forward to the next 50 games. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote