View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:35 PM   #193
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
It's horrible, and not even for Asuka, let's forget about her for a moment.

The whole thing with Charlotte was put her in the match so she can eat the loss and protect Ronda. But now, Becky gets to beat the Smackdown champ for the Raw belt, but the Smackdown champ gets to remain the Smackdown champ despite losing, while the Raw champ gets to lose her title without getting beat.

ONLY WWE could have made this horribly booked mess EVEN MORE complicated. Charlotte won for what I can only assume is because Charlotte is going to wear a blue robe so they wanted her to have a matching title.
Wow! I didn't even realize that. Smackdown has been on the losing end one time too many. That being said, I still have some hope that they'll make the match for both the championships or at least have Asuka retain it in a rematch next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Now back to Asuka. Let me try and get this straight. The person Asuka beat for the title, then successfully defended against by tapping out, is going to beat the person Asuka just lost her title to by tapping out, by tapping that person out, but for a different belt not held by the person that tapped Asuka out, by the person that Asuka tapped out will be champion, while the person that tapped Asuka out will also get to keep being a champion even thought they are going to tap out to the person Asuka tapped out...

Fucking dudes who wrote Inception think WWE needs to chill the fuck out already.
Logic and WWE booking do not go hand in hand. It's futile to even attempt to make sense of it all. It's no secret that they don't think highly of the fans.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote