View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 05:07 PM   #620
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
To be fair, I can read/see a highlight of how Asuka lost and honestly say "That was fucking stupid" without having to sit and watch the entire match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
This is fair. I dont have to waste 2 hours of my life watching a movie to have a strong idea on if I'll like it or not. Its not a radical thimg
Quote:
Nah incan def watch a 5 min trailer and be accurate 97% of the time
Quote:
I never said review, I said know its not for me. I can def write a review on a trailer though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
You know the story and the end of a wrestling match from a review/highlight video. It's not the same as a movie trailer. The right comparison would be like... a "crib notes" version of a movie that tells you the story including the ending in like 5 minutes.
Thank you. I'm sorry if I gave the impression I was going a blow-by-blow review. I went back to check I didn't misspeak, but I never used the word "review." I simply gave my impressions on what I saw and what my general impressions of the story are. May have sounded too detailed for some. But I did preface it by saying that I hadn't watched the whole thing and that I put my thoughts in spoiler tags.

By the way, the highlight video was 40 minutes long. It was 40 minutes I won't get back. At least I ate some food while doing it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote