View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:18 AM   #35
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Matches, especially main events, being announced in the opening segment. Um, what was the main event going to be?

A wrestler will take less damage off giving a top rope superplex than they would if they would miss a second rope senton.

"What's that? Someone else's music I hear? I am going to drop my guard, turn my body and present myself to my current opponent in a way that will allow them to roll me up."

Wrestlers who don't watch the show. There will be a miscommunication between partners one week, and the next they will still act like it was intentional even if they can see that it was set up by the heels or whatever.

Heels that have just attacked two wrestlers fighting in a #1 Contender's Match and are SHOCKED to discover that they will be defending their belt in a Triple Threat.

Once a referee gets knocked down, they take ages to make counts. It must be more exhausting to hold your arm up against gravity like that.

Wrestlers walking backstage with a camera on them like nothing's happening. They are always surprised when something happens.

Finishers or weapons are super-effective outside the context of a match. During a match, they can't get a three.

Wrestler hits a trademark move they have never won a match with and are surprised when their opponent kicks out during a televised match. You have literally never won a match with that move.

Wrestlers who used to be tough as babyfaces suddenly get glass jaws as heels. This can be expanded to wrestlers suddenly completely changing their approach to matches overnight if they turn at all. I mean, that's part of the game, isn't it? But this becomes pretty comical when things are as two-toned as they are now.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote