View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 07:34 PM   #293
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Also, with the new version of Carlzilla's mod suite, you have to assign nameplates to your custom ring textures. The download for the mod suite comes with png files of the default nameplates. Put them in the same folder as your mat textures. Then when you go into the Ring Mat Database, there will be a tab for nameplates. Assign the nameplates for both the red and blue corners.

If you don't do this, the camera will pan all the way to the right during the entrance and the edit will not come out. You'll have to close out the application.
Will I actually have to download something or will I simply update it thru the patcher?

This has been easily one of the best twenty dollars I've ever spent. I got so much play out of Returns, and this game has renewed my love for the series.

Also with the theme database thing, is that also a seperate download, can you link me again?
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote