View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #521
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
We were talking about Niko, though.

Niko was in GTA IV, not SA.

GTA IV was a recent title, set in a modern, contemporary world.

Thus, assuming it's a "modern day" GTA, V will not take place too far away from IV, in terms of time period.

On the other hand, it's still stupid to say he couldn't have aged that much, because people who live hard lives look the part. And since GTA was "Realistic" in IV (i.e. sluggish and gritty but in no way actually realistic), they could have done the "realistic" (Sluggish and gritty) thing and made him age 90 years in a couple of real years.

Not that I actually think it's Niko. I wouldn't mind him being impoverished and on the streets, though.

Especially if he's a character I can slowly torture for being even more cardboardy than that hobo sign he's sporting.

Or as Fan Gerl would call him, "The most realistic character ever."

That's because Fan Gerl also has the personality of an Amazon.com box.
Fun on the outside, boring on the inside?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote