View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 01:28 AM   #31206
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not sure the WWE won't just blow through things until then. I could see Orton facing Harper at the Chamber to set up a WrestleMania match with Bray, who is in the Chamber trying to achieve his ultimate glory. If Cena wins the WWE Title at the Rumble, or doesn't, whatever, then a Chamber of Styles, Cena, Ziggler, Ambrose, Wyatt and Corbin makes enough sense. You could also put Kane in there. Or have a lucky dip guy like Apollo Crews or Kalisto. If Sami Zayn ends up traded, they might not just shove him with The Miz and let him go into the Chamber to create an illusion that Daniel Bryan believes he can "win the big one."

Let's just go with Corbin in the Chamber:

* Cena (c) vs. Styles vs. Ambrose vs. Ziggler vs. Corbin vs. Wyatt for the WWE Title

* The Undertaker makes an appearance

* Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper

* The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn for the IC Title

* American Alpha (c) vs. The Fashion Police for the Tag Titles (or really any team)

* Alexa Bliss (c) defends the Women's Title

* Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss' new minion

I mean, it's not the most epic card ever, but it's "solid" in terms of filler PPV.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote