View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #31213
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I'm not sure the WWE won't just blow through things until then. I could see Orton facing Harper at the Chamber to set up a WrestleMania match with Bray, who is in the Chamber trying to achieve his ultimate glory. If Cena wins the WWE Title at the Rumble, or doesn't, whatever, then a Chamber of Styles, Cena, Ziggler, Ambrose, Wyatt and Corbin makes enough sense. You could also put Kane in there. Or have a lucky dip guy like Apollo Crews or Kalisto. If Sami Zayn ends up traded, they might not just shove him with The Miz and let him go into the Chamber to create an illusion that Daniel Bryan believes he can "win the big one."

Let's just go with Corbin in the Chamber:

* Cena (c) vs. Styles vs. Ambrose vs. Ziggler vs. Corbin vs. Wyatt for the WWE Title

* The Undertaker makes an appearance

* Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper

* The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn for the IC Title

* American Alpha (c) vs. The Fashion Police for the Tag Titles (or really any team)

* Alexa Bliss (c) defends the Women's Title

* Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss' new minion

I mean, it's not the most epic card ever, but it's "solid" in terms of filler PPV.
It feels like Orton vs Wyatt needs to happen at Mania. To me the SDL side is a little weak without that program in there. Let's say it's Taker vs Cena, then maybe Ambrose vs Miz, and something with Styles. Compared to RAW, they need another big match.

Alpha could either fight the Usos or maybe even The Revival if they come in prior to Mania.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote