View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 01:16 PM   #31236
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
The only appeal whatsoever I can find in Bring it to the Table is that it's a 30 minute exercise in corporate insecurity.
As football season is basically over and Rumble is at the end of the month, I signed back up for the Network last night. I watched Bring It To The Table. It's basically Heyman and JBL daring the fans to boycott the product. The whole premise of the show is let's look at what fans on the internet are complaining about and tell them their opinion's are irrelevant because none of the fans are Vince McMahon.

While it's true that no matter what the fans think nothing will change unless Vince says so, it's not really a counter argument re: the actual flaws or quality of the product. It's basically saying "you're wrong and you can't do anything about it because you have no real alternative other than to stop consuming the product. Go ahead stop watching. We dare you."
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote