Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 09:35 AM   #2356
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Yeah I guess, it makes sense. As long as Miggy makes it I'm happy. Don't understand the votes for Avila at all though. VMart I can kinda get just based off his last year's numbers, even though he is entirely undeserving of it this year.
I think the Tigers get at least 3 players. Miggy should start but even if the fans get Hosmer back into the starting spot, Miggy will be the elected backup. Price and Cespedes should get a lot of love from the players too.

Iglesias is the only wild card. I hope he makes it but I'm not sure he will. The players love to vote for guys with "reputation". Like I'm almost willing to bet Kershaw makes the NL squad despite the down year even though you could easily argue for a bunch of other SP in the pitching-heavy NL.

Not that Kershaw is awful this year, mind. But the players are definitely gonna pick him just because of what he did last year.