View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 10:38 PM   #8012
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
About Elly - Really good Iranian movie about a girl who goes missing on a beach during some group outing. When I heard the plot I thought it would be derivative of an Antonioni film, like it would just be beautifully shot scenes of people staring. Instead there were lots of twists and turns and it subtlety critiqued the patriarchy of Iranian society.

Jurassic World - Surprisingly enjoyable. I thought I was going to hate the I-Rex but I like that they made him a heel dinosaur who just kills mercilessly. The characters were a bit shallow and nothing about the film was spectacular but nothing was offensively stupid either, fun movie.

Ted 2 - Pile of shit.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote