View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:31 AM   #3
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I couldn't devote the time I wanted to in it today. Too much other shit to do. It feels fluid, and the weapon types collected so far all have varying degrees of use, which looks like it will expand further when I discover enemy weaknesses. Right now, I'm mostly defaulting raw power and smashing everything with a giant fucking claymore... and even that is interesting. It was initially a slow and very delayed swing, but either by level up or, what I really suspect it is in repeated uses - like, every few swings she gets a degree "stronger" that is pretty imperceptable in real time-, Miriam now swings it with relative ease. Counter that with the dagger, which has shit range, but there is likely an enemy weak to the damage type it dishes out, so you'll run into something where it will be beneficial to switch to it instead of letting it rot in your inventory.

Speaking of inventory, really digging the simple joy of applied cosmetics from your gear (even the karate shoes weapon changes her out of her thigh high boots). My girl is now rocking a pirate hat.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote