View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 05:55 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I haven't even really been following, so it's hard to say what I *want*, because I'm probably still not going to watch, but Seth Rollins really should go to SmackDown. I know people are expecting a Seth/AJ swap or something, but they should be on the same show. I like the idea of Reigns and Rollins sharing space as the top heels -- either allied or icy. Styles and Bryan as the top babyfaces of that show would make sense too. Sets up SmackDown to be the best program on television, at least in theory.

Angel Garza to SmackDown makes a lot of sense too. Get him away from Andrade and that locked block of Aleister Black/Zelina Vega/Andrade/Charlotte on Raw. I mean, they could all go to SmackDown, but Angel Garza and his youthful appeal would be much better on FOX, I feel. And he doesn't take up much room.

I predict Big E gets drafted as a singles act, which is fucking nuts. Because why can't you just draft all three and then have Big E be a singles act anyway? You're getting more talent for the pick of one, but they pulled this shit last time when they separated Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross or something. The only two I would even consider splitting as picks would be Rey Mysterio, with absolutely no intention of drafting Dominik (as a shoot -- nothing against the kid). But that's really neither here nor there.

Shorty G is going to be unsigned, I think. He's the one I'm pretty sure about. This will be used to slip him into further nothingness or he'll get mad and try and do something about it.

I'd like SmackDown to end up with the serious wrestling acts. Raw should get the overly WWE acts. Bray Wyatt can do his three characters in each of the hours and I will continue not to watch him. But I think they need to streamline the tones of these shows and make them a bit more different from each other (although you're still inevitably going to get two WWE products).
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote