View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #4735
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
come-on RP, I can feel one of your classic spazz-outs building...

your the one who always claims these things are made up such as the polian thing, so if you're not going to believe hearsay in one case why would you believe it in the other?

But it's ok, I'm used to you being Hypocritical so it's nothing new for you.

You posted a quote from the senator, I've yet to see anything from Goodall saying they cheated since 2000........

they didn't, there wasn't a rule, the Senator is a fan upset his team lost and trying to get some press for himself... no big deal.

I know, it's huge news... so big it's not even on ESPN.com main page...

Seriously RP, you can harp on this all you want, it doesn't change the fact your Colts lost at home to the Charges, you didn't make the Super Bowl, you didn't make the AFC Championship game, you lost at home "your house" to the Patriots and there was no taping going on.

so, just keep this to make you feel good all offseason while you think of your excuseses for your team gets upset again next year.

and Stima - there's no argument, there was no rule plain and simple.