View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #4333
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
No cameos and no post credit scenes are both hypothetical situations that have not happened yet.

You cannot definitively state that it creates disappointment, frenzy, and outrage until it actually happens once.
I wasn't saying there was going to be rioting in the streets and people burning theatres down and such. But it has happened.

Some theatres had somehow not run the post credit for Thor. That at least was an accident, but had folks in a WTF tizzy. First Class didn't have shit. Lots of pissy, angry people around me in the theatre for that one.

And every movie had some sort of cameo. Even given the time frame of Capt. America where it would make little sense to put in almost anyone else as they weren't even born yet (save Wolverine presumably roaming the Canadian wilderness somewhere), they still managed to squeeze in the original Human Torch costume.

Again, to establish it as an "every time" thing, then not make with it once, is a set up for dissappointment and borderline trolling.

As long as they don't resort to Mortal Kombat II levels of shoehorning, a cameo here and there would be fine. It doesn't even have to be ANY of the Avengers or X-Men or family members of the Fantastic variety. Honestly, I'd mark the fuck out if they threw in Alpha Flight for a few seconds somewhere.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote