View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #4360
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
New Deadpool is cool, a step up from most of Way's stuff... plus the art is great. I love the mix of silly and violence. I actually think he was a bit incompetent during Way's run and did things randomly for the LOL'S while trying to be something. This feels like it takes it self less serious so the silly factor works here and I like that it's just a random side story.

However Joe Kelly, Fabian Nicieza and Remender are the top Deadpool writers as far as I'm concerned.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote