View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #608
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Blasted through to matches to get Epic Taker and staring well on Legendary Triple H, need to wait for my matches to recharge before continuing.
Same here..... my deck is a bit stronger from the last RTG, so I expect to start getting destroyed 2/3 the way through him instead of 1/3 through....Luckily drew an Epic Batista to match my previous one, and with winning Taker I'll have 2 more Epic Pro's to add to my army of them....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote