View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 08:17 AM   #613
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Had to grind a couple of 1 pointers to finish of Triple H but got there. Getting absolutely destroyed in 3 and 5 pointers for Sheamus so grinding out the 1 pointers from now on. Won't have enough time to get the card but should be able to level up a number of my cards in my deck.
sounds very familiar....got a 100 points deep into Sheamus before I had to switch to 3-pointers, by then end it was only 1-pointers.... did manage draw a Legendary Cena to add to HHH from RTG itself....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote