View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #65
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Brock as champion would work better in a company like NJPW where the entire structure is based around much fewer title defenses.

In WWE's fast paced enviornment, with weekly tv and 15 ppv's a year, it just doesn't have the effect that fan is talking about for me.

Brock having the belt doesn't make me care about it more. It just makes me not care.
Pretty much all due to WWE's poor handling of Lesnar and the Universal belt itself. Lensar comes off as just a lazy crutch for Creative and the belt has almost no prestige because its been neglected way too much.

Had they kept the "Final Boss" aura he had for a while, then all you really need is for him to just show up at monthly PPV events to maintain the mystic of his appearances. Use the weekly tv time to build up his challengers into worthy and credible threats while having Heyman remind those foolish enough of their impending doom.

Instead they just half-assed things like they always do and then wonder afterwards why people stop caring about Lesnar and the belt. Same for the lack of big stars they have made using the belt.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote