View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 04:40 PM   #48
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
exciting news for sure. I just don't know it's ever going to be the Monday Night War thing you guys are hoping for. The WWE isn't setting the tv world on fire right now. I think wrestling in general has run it's course on tv and will just have a very niche audience going forward. Really just like everything else.

I just hope it doesn't get stuck on some random channel on a horrible night and time slot. But then again is the majority of house holds even watching TV as it airs anymore? seems like binge watching is the way everyone wants to do it now.
I do not necessarily want the Monday Night Wars aspect to return, at least initially. Down the line, maybe. But I just want AEW to get under Vince's skin by a little. The minute he sees that AEW is a threat will be the minute that the WWE product will begin to change for the better. It will more than likely become more edgier than what we have been used to lately. If Vince feels threatened in any capacity, he will do his best to kill AEW. Which if AEW takes off and he doesn't realize this for a year, he won't be able to kill it and then the rivalry can take off.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote