View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:21 AM   #1678
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
If there was one thing I liked about Byrne's reboot of Superman back in the 80s (I infinitely prefer Mark Waid's take on the origin myself), it would be the fact that he brought Ma and Pa Kent back and kept them as recurring characters. It made him much more identifiable, the idea that even though he's indestructible, he doesn't know everything, and still has to go home every once in a while to get advice from his dad.

So of course we're doing away with that so he can bitch and moan about how he doesn't fit in with humans.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote