View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #31
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFalconCAW View Post
My two characters are Jessica Angel and Ace Falcon Check out @BKNBombshell’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BKNBombshell/sta...422417417?s=09

Check out @AceFalconCAW’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/AceFalconCAW/sta...764760576?s=09
Quote:
Who are you talking to?
Quote:
No I meant who were you talking to because I didn't know.
Quote:
They are both straight characters.
Quote:
I don't kid about my characters. They are a storyline couple in sim leagues.
Quote:
Well, seeing that since I have put my characters in sim leagues since 2k14, you are the first person that has questioned my characters sexual orientation, I seriously doubt that is possible.

In addition to this, I wrote a detailed backstory on both characters, one of which appears on CAW Wikipedia, So that further disputes your claim on my character.

But go off. *Kanye shrug*
Quote:
I never made a homosexual character, however, I know some people that have created them. I will send them your way if the price is right.
Quote:
I fail to see the humor of that observation, but then again, it's your opinion no matter how plebeian it comes across towards me. As I have stated in previous posts that my two characters are straight and romantically linked. If you want to have a coming out story line with your own created characters and post it on Youtube. Provide a link and I'll be sure to watch as I am a fan of watching story line content such as Fight to the Top.

Do you even do simulation wrestling?
Quote:
Or maybe you are seeing it because you are trying to come out of the closet????
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote