View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:18 PM   #6
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bitched too soon about the lack of hotswapping; there's a shard for that.

Got into a boss fight, and like immediately afterwards, found one of those weapon input techniques that would have helped immensely. And another sword that would have helped. And a shard that would have also helped. Essentially, if I had been able to enter the room from the other side, I would have been way more prepared, and I feel like that was intentionally done as a dev troll move.

Speaking of the inputs, looks like they have "mastery", but I don't see what that entails (yet- there might be something later like with the item swaps). The attacks don't appear to be any stronger, they don't get easier to do, and they don't use any less MP upon completion. The only thing they appear to be doing so far is collecting for an achievement/trophy.

I do have a problem thus far with some of the MP cost balancing. There are spells and techniques that seem like they should consume a boatload of bar, but can be spammed to great effect... then other stuff that seems like the cost should be negligible for what it does, and it eats through your magic bar while doing very little benefit.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote