View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 06:20 PM   #28
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I guess this game had to have its share of bullshit.

The rollback to launch 1.0.0.2 not only reveals the toning down of strength (example: an enemy I can effortlessly one shot may take 3-4 in update build and also a slowing of her attack speed... super noticeable with my clockwork sword swings), and drop rate itself of both shards and items, but goddamn the alchemy is ridiculous. Poltergeists drop x5 alkhest vanilla and the recipes for breaking things down haven't exceeded 3 so far. And if I'm low, I can buy more for 50g or go grind... updated build, they cost 800g in the shop (like, basketball shoe markup), poltergeists drop 1 at a time at a reduced rate, and breakdowns use up anywhere between 6-9 per item. This is just unnecessary padding. They could have added those "features" on subsequent playthroughs. Since the game isn't huge, I have no qualms with going back to fill my pockets then updating to continue playing. I'm not a big user of cheese, but this feels justified since they could have just left well enough alone. Just have to be careful with the Dullehammer Head. Even if you turn it off to stop the endless spawn, it will still crash the game. If you are going to do a naughty exploit for longer than getting the bromide item, you can't equip that familiar AT ALL unless you update to current build or the game will hard crash. The rest seem ok.

Needed to vent. Now if you excuse me, I've got food and potions to stock up and a blood bitch to exterminate.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote