View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 12:43 PM   #293
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
I thought he was presented well in NXT [mostly because of the entrance and his laaaddyyyy, but anyway]. But as soon as he stood across from Jeff Hardy on RAW and I realized they're kinda the same size, I knew he was done. Or at least, there was no chance of recapturing whatever he had that got him going in NXT.
Yeah, he was framed well in NXT. I agree with drave in that I was never on-board, but he just can’t be a big fish in a small pond up on the main roster.

There’s a case of the Mike Awesomes with him. Everyone who saw Awesome in ECW thought of him as a big guy. Then when he shows up in the WWF you realize that he looks smaller than Bradshaw.

I also wonder if there was a case of the Mike Bennetts with him too. I think Vince has a guy hyped to him as being so very much in the WWE mold. Then he sees them and is like “That’s it? That’s him?!”
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote