View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:43 PM   #295
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Keith Lee and Karrion Kross got shitty gimmicks on the main roster? Yes, they did. But guess what? I know of one guy who had shittier gimmicks than both of them. I am talking about an Ex-Rugby Player. I am talking about his only personality quality was that he spoke 5 languages. I am talking about whatever the fuck that yodeling thing was.

And guess what? Cesaro's still around. He'll likely never be WWE Champion. He isn't the poster child of charisma. All of that said, he seems like one of the most universally liked guys in WWE, and he's versatile enough that he can be plugged into almost any spot and it works. Main Eventer needs some down time? Put him in a tag team with Cesaro. Heel needs to get his heat back? Put him in there with Cesaro. And Creative always seems to have something for him (apart from recently, but he did have a rather talked about bout with Walter recently). And he never seems to be on the list of people who might get cut. Talent plays a fairly big role, but I think attitude plays a bigger one.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote