View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:08 PM   #84
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Isn’t BTE their YouTube sketch comedy show? Of course he’d hate a wrestling promotion if it was like that? Why wouldn’t he?
Yeah, it's a pretty daft point to bring up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
You could call it a scetch comedy show but its not always comedy and they use it to push storylines and big announcements like this. If Cody and the Bucks are booking the show its not to much of a stretch to think their show would be in the same light as BTE only on a bigger scale with wrestling involved.
Well, they use it for that at the moment because it's their platform. They don't necessarily have full backing from New Japan and/or ROH to promote that sort of stuff. That doesn't mean that when they do a wrestling promotion that it's philosophically going to be exactly the same. Cody, especially, seems to like trying to introduce a lot of pathos into what he's doing. I'm sure BTE is not going to go away, and it might even get its own platform, as I suggested earlier, but it's not fair to assume that just because they fuck around with a camera backstage at shows that that will be approach they take when they've actually got a budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickman View Post
what would goldberg do for them would he be management storywise
I imagine he'll do some appearances, Spear and Jackhammer and bitch and talk about how All Elite is a new wave in wrestling people can get behind. I really don't see him going broadway with Kenny Omega or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post

I might actually watch that rally.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote