View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:43 PM   #87
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
If only we knew what would happen if they actually booked a show...

We do.

And apart from the Janella/Page thing and its aftermath, it was a damned good, decently put together show. And that debacle was the most BTE thing on the show, but it was bookmarked by better things. That was the only bad thing I have to say about the event. Everything else was great. Cody/Aldis was a great traditional match. The Six man used the limited time to produce a frantic high energy contest that was the Bucks' best work. Omega finally looked the like the big star that he has been sold as for the past couple years. They play it mostly straight, with a dumb bit on the bottom of the card, I'll be perfectly alright with it.

They know how to market in the modern age. We are not very likely to get PWG with a big budget.
I've got to admit to not having watched it yet. I might just to see, since your tastes seem to match up with mine. I did find it a bit ridiculous that Scurll went so long over his time, and I've heard Jericho talking about how you can see a lot of backstage stuff that needs ironing out, but that will come with time. It's also kind of endearing when things have room to grow and get better. If everything kicked ass 100% of the time immediately off the bat, how bland would everything be? You'd also have nothing outstanding to call your favorite or "the best" or whatever.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote