View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #503
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Update on Megaman Universe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaku
The creator of Mega Man, Keiji Inafune, and producer on the recently announced Mega Man Universe, Akiko Ito, explained—as best as they could—just what the hell this mysterious game is today at Comic-Con.

Previously seen only in teaser trailer form, Mega Man Universe will let you "play as the Mega Man of your dreams," according to Inafune.

The concept of Mega Man Universe, Inafune says, "came from the idea of what Mega Man is and what it means to [different people]." Whether you started playing the series when Mega Man 2 was released or whether you start with the Mega Man X series, Inafune says "Everyone has a unique idea of what Mega Man is."

That may help explain guest appearances from other Capcom games, including Street Fighter's Ryu and Ghosts 'n' Goblins hero Arthur. Other versions of Mega Man will be featured in the game, including that "crappy version of Mega Man from the original cartridge," a character featured in the teaser trailer.

Inafune hopes that the ability to play as different characters outside of the Mega Man mythos will encourage creativity in players and that Universe will "unite Mega Man fans from around the planet to play together in one place." While Capcom didn't show any gameplay during the panel, Inafune said they're working hard to have something to show soon.

The Father of Mega Man ended his Comic-Con presentation with another tease, claiming "You haven't heard the last of the Mega Man announcements out there." Inafune said to expect confirmation of an "oft-requested thing that you guys want."

When fans began shouting for Mega Man Legends 3, Inafune just smiled and said "Thank you."

Mega Man Universe "won't be out for a while," according to Ito, but when it does arrive, it will come to the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
Source.

I'm more interested in the possible Megaman Legends 3, to be honest. Loved the first one to completion but I got the second one just before I got my PS2 back then so I never actually finished it. They use characters from the series in cross overs and references them so much, I'm amazed we didn't get MML3 years ago.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote