Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #226
Skippord
I'm Mr. White Christmas

Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertner View Post
Lol just noticed Jan Hejda is getting 3.2 million dollars. Christ. People don't talk about Erik Johnson being a huge bust, but good lord.

More than likely this is your top 6

Erik Johnson-Jan Hejda
Ryan Wilson-Tyson Barrie
Matt Hunwick-Cory Sarich
Andre Benoit

I have zero idea what the Avs are up to, but they'd better not pull an Edmonton and keep drafting forwards. It never works, never has worked, nor ever will. Edmonton still won't make the playoffs this year. They finally drafted Daniel Nurse and IMO he's nothing more than a #4 defenceman.

Skippord, any report on Joey Hishon? The Avs spent a high pick on him, but he's really fallen off the radar.
He's had some major issues with concussions the last couple seasons. Finally got healthy from one last year and then immediately took a cheap shot to the head. Now he seems to be healthy from that and apparently has a groin issue. From what I've read he's quite good when he's able to play, but he hasn't been able to play very much.