View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #42670
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Supposedly Bruce Prichard recently pissed off the WWE to the point they delayed this week's episode of his Network podcast show for editing reasons.

This week is supposed to be about WWE's version of ECW and WWE didn't like some of the stuff mentioned in the show since it cast their handling of the brand in a bad light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
"Hey, what's up guys? No show today. WWE wanted to edit some stuff, we've got creative differences, it ain't airing," Thompson said. "I wanted you to hear it directly from us. It's not because we didn't tape the show, we did, we're just not happy with the final product. This is the first time this has happened and rather than just throw something up to have something up, it's going to air on Friday.

"We're not re-shooting it, Bruce and I are done, we're happy with it but we're not going to change the narrative. I don't want to white-wash everything that ECW was. So I'm fighting for it. We're going to get you the best possible product to you this Friday on the WWE Network, with a delay, and our most controversial 'Something Else to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard' ever. Tune in Friday."
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote