View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #735
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Yeah, hoping it's good.

It also looks like Super Mario Galaxy's premise on LSD.

I haven't finished ME2 or DAO and got them at launch. They bore me. I know Requiem will want to take me hostage and saw my head off on al jazeera in the name of Bioware, but ME2 took most of the fun out of ME. And Dragon Age...I like the strategy but it just got fucking tedious.
What "fun" was taken out of ME 2? Not trying to flame, just a genuine question.

I liked the changes to the armor and weapons, as it means I no longer have to wade through heaps and heaps of useless inventory.

Between that and the skills changes, I can see why the rpg nuts would be upset, as it does overly simplify things, but the rpg elements were never the main draw for me.

Planet mining is more tedious than exploring with the mako, but you only really have to do enough of it to get your upgrades. And I like the trade off of less N7 missions but with more variety.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote