View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #196
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Prim with half sp, dancer sp regen set to scolar would gain over double the cost of base casting...helluva build.

Mix matching passives has a lot of potential

As far as secondaries i have 3 so far

Tressa as Cleric. Having Tressa in my party is a must. In rpgs i want all the money and tressa is key. Having a healer is also key. Half sp lets her cast the greater heal and she can rest that sp cost back just as easy.

Prim as scholar. Cause its broke af.

Therion as Hunter. I like his sp steal coupled with rain arrows. On top of that its 4 weapons plus two elements and then summons. It work for when im purple hunting.

As for the ones i dont have:

Apothacary- thinking Ophilia. Youd get some decent combat options for her plus youd have cheap single taget heals when you dont need to heal all.

Worrior- Leaning toward H'aanit. Make her beefy and give her all the attack types you could need.

Merchant- cyrus. Half SP. Damage for gill. Would be broken.

Thief/Dancer- Weaker classes on their own. Could go either way.
Destor is online now   Reply With Quote