View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:20 AM   #28721
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
If you didn't intend to say anything about physiques then I apologize. It really did come off that way though based on some of your previous posts around here, and the way you said "samey."

I agree completely with you about pretty much everything you've clarified here, but again you seem to be putting the blame on the roster when it is 100% the booking end of things. We don't need new guys because those new guys will just get treated like shit too when they come in. What we need is better writing, less control over the talent, and overall just better booking. You can see it when the talent is allowed to "do their own thing" that they have big new ideas, and they have talent. The issue is they're not allowed to show it.

As for the matches all being the same, well, that's a side effect of the previously mentioned problem. If you're not allowed to have control over anything but your matches you're gonna end up wanting to do everything possible in them. Guys want to have 5 star matches and kick out of finishers and shit because that's the only way they can get noticed anymore. WWE's taken away pretty much every other outlet they have.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote