View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:25 AM   #28722
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I do stand by my previous statement though. Fixing all of these issues would help the product a lot, but it wouldn't suddenly make wrestling "cool" again. That ship has sailed. WWE needs to focus on being the best damn wrestling show they can be, and they need to find that happy balance between making a good product and pandering to their dedicated fanbase. I think they've done a decent job of that on the talent end of things with signing guys like Owens, Rollins, Styles, etc, but now they need to put the pieces together and tell good stories with those guys. They also need to learn that sometimes it's okay to listen to your fans. Pushing a guy like Bryan, turning Roman heel, these things shouldn't be so difficult for this company.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote