View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:55 AM   #28731
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Bringing in a woman could be a very interesting turn of events. I'm a huge animation enthusiast, and in recent years we've seen a huge spike in women directing and writing for animated TV shows. Funny thing is since this happened a lot of people are calling it an animation renaissance right now. From what I can tell the newer women writers and directors seem to put more emphasis on creating scenarios for characters to interact in which in turn makes people care more about these characters. Something like this in wrestling could be the shot it needs since a huge issue right now is the lack of reason behind everything. A 5-star match means nothing if it doesn't have emotion behind it. Make me care about the two guys involved. Make me understand who they are and why they're fighting.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote