View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 09:43 PM   #28754
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Really intrigued by this TNA news. Probably know something by Bound for Glory as they'll have tapings after that they probably can't afford.

WWE buying them would be great as it would get a decent tape library. Probably wouldn't want a lot of the talent but could pick through who they wanted. They talked about wanting another NXT type promotion so maybe WWE just uses it for that. Like I said feel like the X Division would fit right in to NXT(I can see the yellow belt now) and would be a great mid card title for NXT.

ROH buying them would be cool as well. Sinclair could run them as TNA or merge them with ROH. Merger would probably be best so Ring of Honor could take that next step. They would add a lot of depth to the roster and beef up there main event scene.

Corgan getting full control wouldn't be bad either but is probably the option I would least like to see. He's came in and out some life into the product and is trying some different things like the Impact Grand Championship. He seems to have a vision and really wants to turn TNA around. Most definitely seems like Dixie Carter is out so that's a positive either way it goes.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote