View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:35 AM   #16
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Noid NJPW is very unlikely to work with Impact! in a partnership. I've read in multiple places that there is a lot of heat for the way that they used Okada. Besides, a partnership with Impact! would do nothing for NJPW. Impact! doesn't have anything NJPW doesn't already have and a lot more. Including people to attend their shows.

AXS TV will really be a wrestling channel if they air Impact!, NJPW and WOW. Honestly I would love it if they wanted to go real real heavy and get MLW on the air there so they can get away from beINsports because that channel is not going to be a thing for very long.
Not as TNA, no. That’s why I’m pipe-dreaming an amalgamation of TNA and ROH. There’s no point to either promotion right now. Pool the resources, bring the talent together to freshen it up and try to keep the ROH/New Japan partnership alive. You’d have AXSW, New Japan, WOW and potentially CMLL (not sure what their US agreement is). And don’t let Bully Ray book it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote