View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:45 AM   #18
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
How fruitful is it if they’re still on Pursuit though? I know Brian Cage, Johnny Nitro and Taya work AAA, but couldn’t they just work CMLL or make enough money in the States working for a real promotion? There is still heat over the Russo stuff, but that’s why I think a merger between ROH and TNA would be fascinating. You could essentially start a new company, which both desperately need.
I think AAA is the bigger of the two in Mexico in terms of status, prestige, and maybe even in pay.

A merger won't work unless Anthem sells the company and Sinclair is notorious for only investing in the bare minimum for ROH and viewing it as nothing more than cheap weekly content. Also doubt the same people who are causing problems for ROH are going to leave which means Impact-ROH is going to end up being doomed anyways.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote