View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 07:15 PM   #25
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Really want to see The Last Samurai again...... pretty much since I saw it for the first time and loved it, and then subsequently always wanted to buy the DVD, but then never did, and haven't seen it since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I remember absolutely loving The Last Samurai when I saw it...... and I kept meaning to buy the DVD to watch whenever..... and I think I almost did a few times....... but then for whatever reason I never actually did, and I don't think I have seen it since that first time that I watched it. Which is really weird considering how much I loved it at the time.

There is one full year and almost exactly six months between these posts.

Just watch the fucking movie again mate. It's top class.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote