View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:56 PM   #24874
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Mr Perfect's best selling book "The Perfect Art of Ridiculous Selling"

Quote:
Recently on Sam Roberts' Wrestling Podcast, The New Day talked about a number of topics such as Big E's extremely loose hips, whether Vince McMahon has ever had to tell the trio to rein in their antics, and how the Booty-O's cereal box came to be.

According to Big E, he did not know his hips were so flexible until he started gyrating as part of his professional wrestling theatrics. Moreover, McMahon seems to be fine with Big E's dancing, as he has not told the big man to stop.

"I'll be honest. I didn't know I had that in me. I don't dance. Like, I don't dance at all. I don't do any of that. And then, I don't know when it started, but it just felt right. I was like, 'oh, I'm going to try this' and it felt so right. And now it's getting out of hand!" Big E added, "I can't remember the first thing that was said, but the cool thing is Vince loves the nonsense. We always get reports that, like, we'll have a writer or someone in Gorilla and they'll tell us that Vince is doubled over laughing. He loves the nonsense and that's really cool" ...

On the subject of Booty-O's, Woods said that the idea had been in the works since November of last year.

"I think it was, like, last November. We were just in the car. We always try to push and see, like, what we can do. And so, we came up with the idea, like, 'oh, maybe like a cereal. It's like, Booty-O's. We can make a cereal called Booty-O's.' And so, I contacted a guy on Twitter who's a very good artist and commissioned him to draw up what it would look like if we had a cereal box. And then, the next day on [WWE Monday Night] RAW, we just said, 'Booty-O's! They make sure you ain't booty.' Just said it. And then, we got two things of fan art, whatever, on Twitter. And then, that Friday, we released the picture that the guy drew, that we had the guy draw. Then, we said it again the next Monday. Then, that next week, tons of fan art. Then, they came to us, like, 'eh, what's this Booty-O's thing? We need to do something.' And it's like, we literally willed it into existence and it feels real good."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Evolve has announced most of their lineup for Evolve 60 for May 6th in Joppa, MD. Chris Hero vs. Zack Sabre Jr., tag champions Drew Gulak & Tracy Williams vs. TJ Perkins & Fred Ye, Lio Rush vs. Caleb Konley, Matt Riddle vs. Anthony Nese, Drew Galloway vs. Ethan Page, Johnny Gargano vs. Marty Scurll, and more have been announced. The tag match will have implications for the WWE Global Cruiserweight tourney qualifier the next night in Queens, NY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Illustrated
Roberts, who has gained some notoriety of late thanks to the success of his documentary, “The Resurrection of Jake the Snake,” spoke to SI about the state of the WWE, and more specifically, champion Roman Reigns.

“They’re shoving Roman down everybody’s throat, and that’s not working too well," said Roberts. "It’s a shame, because he’s a great athlete and a great guy, but they went at it the wrong way.”

Roberts sees overflowing potential with Reigns, but wishes the WWE champion would add another element to his promos and work in the ring. Unfortunately, Roberts is unlikely to have the opportunity to work with him.

“It doesn’t look like I’m going to get the opportunity to help any of these guys, though I wish I would,” said Roberts. “I’m more than available, but they’ve got their little formula they want to stick with.

“If they did bring me back, I’ll be the first to say, I’d probably do something really stupid and piss everybody off. I’m really stuck on the way I believe, so if someone wasn’t listening to me, I’d probably give him a, ‘What if?’ and throw something out there that would get a charge out of everybody.
Part of a longer interview with Jake Roberts including praising DDP for his efforts to get his life back and WWE having no role in the development of his film since it dealt with the nasty side of the wrestling industry. http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016...ny-manziel-wwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
There is a behind-the-scenes mind set in the WWF right now regarding HHH, that he may have gotten as far as he can as far as moving up the ladder and doesn't have the working ability and attitude to past those higher on the ladder. There is a feeling the guys on top, such as Austin and Undertaker, would have been back for Survivor Series, for instance, with the same knee injury, and even that X-Pac, who is limited somewhat by size but is the best worker in the ring in the company, may have already surpassed HHH as the singles star of the DX group even though HHH is both bigger in a promotion where that usually matters a lot, and the stronger interview. However, it's doubtful HHH would leave WWF, based not only on comments he's made, but because friends of his in WCW who are making huge money, far more than he'll likely be offered if WCW sends him an offer, are always claiming to be miserable and wanting to get out when their contracts are up.
Triple H story from back in the day and a possible reason why Triple H never bothered to jump ship during the Attitude Era (prior to him becoming a big star) to join his Kliq buddies. https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...ut_hhh_from_a/

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote