View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Looking back at the Invasion angle today

I'm curious to know what you guys think about the Invasion angle from March 2001-November looking back at it today? I remember back when i was living through it, I hated it just like most other fans. It had some shining moments like the ECW turn, but overall I thought it could of been done much better. And I think a lot of us had the same views.

Looking back at it today though and comparing it to today's product, it really wasn't bad at all. I'd take the Invasion as a whole over anything of the last 10 years to be honest. We got some amazing matches and tons of interesting characters. The roster was ridiculous.

People, including myself, were always pissed that guys like Nash, Hall, Hogan, Goldberg, Flair etc.. weren't involved during that time and we'd later learn they had contracts that basically paid them more to sit at home. But I'd almost argue would they of made the product worse? I look at 2002-2003 when they were added to the WWE Roster and i didn't enjoy the product as much.

So what are your thoughts? does 2001 still suck in your mind or have you come to appreciate it more?
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote