View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:13 PM   #2293
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post

I like these videos, but I really do think they should do stuff like this at the top of Dynamite instead of on YouTube (or maybe just re-air it). Gives importance to an otherwise thrown together match in Best Friends & Orange Cassidy vs Jurassic Express, recaps the Kris Statlander saga so far, and sheds a little light as to why Cody & Dustin are wrestling the Lucha Bros. Add in a few more minutes covering the other matches announced, and that could be a cool, different way to open up a wrestling show every week.

Or just disperse these clips throughout the show. You can't rely on viewers to continue following on YouTube to get pertinent storyline information. Not every TV match needs to be 12 minutes, knock a few back down to 9 minutes and make time for some of these clips.
Said it before, but I would have made the weekly show 30 minutes, an hour tops, with no wrestling at all and just promos, angles, and hype videos building to matches.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote