View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 11:43 PM   #22
thebitch
thebitch is back

thebitch does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Kane
You are wrong on all accounts, so do yourself a favor and find better things to do besides hanging in the boards all day flaming people for no reason. This is just a mesage board. I was TRYING NOT TO GIVE OUT SPOILERS!!!! Thanks for ruining the show for the guy that made this thread asshole.

We were all trying to keep the spoilers a secret in this thread, thanks for ruining things.

Every year on Christmas, wrestlers take time off to spend time with families. WWE.com always states that.

Stone Cold is out promoting his book, he's been doing autograph sessions and doing TV shows. Do your ****ing research, ****ing dumbass. Yeesh.

I honestly don't know where to start.
*Stone Cold appearing on Smackdown is a spoiler--yes. But if you absoultely don't want to be spoiled, you should avoid wrestling websites.
*You have never held a job before. Ever. Other than McDonalds. Taking time off, and being given time off are 2 very different things, especially in a larger business. When you take time off, its you. Everbody else still works. Steve Austin took time off, so he could spend a few weeks with his daughters. The rest of the crew were GIVEN time off, meaning nobody works.
*Yes, Stone Cold is promoting his book: But he took the time off to go Hunting and to spend more time with his Family. He just happened to take time off when he was scheduled to promote his book. Wrestlers have worked on the road and promoted books before, and they will probably do it again. Read that slowly, because I can't type it slower for you.
*Please, do your own research before claiming others didn't do thiers.

Quote:
Besides, I already knew all those for thanks for stating the obvious buddy. You didn't have to ruin the spoilers for this poor guy on the show. I'm sure he didn't want to see the spoilers and waited 'til Thursday until you ruined it for Supremo who made this thread. That just made you low.
Once again, please, go play in traffic.

Quote:
What thebitch just posted is a good example of being a troll, is Road Doggy Dogg going to ban him for that? Eh, no probably not. Thebitch will whine to the mods about it and accuse me of being a troll only because I tried not to give out spoilers.
A. Don't accuse me of doing shit that I haven't done.
B. You are a troll.
C. I haven't posted on here regularly ever. I did read the old boards on a daily basis, and I can honestly say I don't think anybody has been more hated on here than you. Please, go get banned.
thebitch is offline   Reply With Quote