View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 06:45 AM   #125
Bobholly138
DIY MS FILMWORKS

Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
That practice started decades ago to help hide closeted actors from being non-bankable stars -- was adapted by many straight actors as well. Any celeb couple you see covered by US Weekly, People, etc. is likely more for 'branding' than a actual relationship (mostly).

It's pretty much how Taylor Swift stays in gossip magazines/pop culture when she isn't making 'meh' pop songs.
Like how Freddie Prinze Jr uses Buffy as his beard. Or how Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are beards for each other.

Hopefully this means Nikki is gone from WWE. I kept reading about how she had really improved as a wrestler and seen people at the shithole talking about how she was one of the best women wrestlers in WWE. Watched a few of her more recent matches and just like I suspected the perma-virgins at the shithole are thinking with their dicks instead of their brains.

Too bad you didn't delete the entire forum when you left the shithole slik. You would have been doing the IWC a big favor. Since you left it is has become even worse and almost dead. All it is is P trying his/her best to get people to believe he/she isn't a self loathing amorphous blob and Bad Bart James posting whatever stupid thought comes into his head between surfing the next for "hawt" pics of whatever underage celeb he is obsessing over currently.

Oh and can't forget people all of the sudden now being brave enough to talk shit on you and I since we aren't there anymore.
Bobholly138 is offline   Reply With Quote